You actually have a multitude of islands that you can visit when you visit the Bahamas. It happens to be one of the most beautiful places you can take a vacation in. The waters are pristine and blue. These turquoise waters are definitely going to capture your imagination, and it is going to be a trip that you’re going to remember for the rest of your life. You should also keep in mind that it is a very tropical climate and you should pack your clothes accordingly. The white sandy beaches are world-famous indeed.
- In my experience, I found that it was quite hard to decide by to start with the more than 700 islands that are just waiting to be explored by all of the tourists. Fortunately, there is actually a method. A lot of the islands are uninhabited, which narrows your options. The best islands include New Providence Island, Paradise Island, the Beri Islands, the southern Bahamian Islands, harbour Island and more. The population of Bahamas is just under 400,000 people, and almost 70% of this number is present in the new Providence Island.
- It is also very important to remember that you will be able to access delicious food and amazing drinks with a view. You will be able to give your taste buds a whole new experience in the Bahamas because you get fresh seafood that are so varied. There are so many amazing options that you can go with.
- It is also possible for you to go fishing. There are a lot of fishing tours which will guarantee that you will have a really good time indeed.
- It is also very famous that there are certain pink sandy beaches. Some of beaches have a very brilliant pink hue. This pink hue is world-famous and it is known all over the planet.
- Did you know that the Bahamas was actually featured in a lot of the James Bond movies? There are so many famous movies which were filmed in this wonderful spot. Divers absolutely love exploring these underwater caves that can be quite intimidating at first.
- The history of colonial and also the history of slavery is important that you know. This is where the slaves were first unloaded with the help of ships in the 19th century. That was indeed a revolt and the Caribbean history is actually filled with colonial conflict. The Bahamas is not exactly an exception in this regard. There is a lot of rich history and culture that you can explore here.
- There are actually certain pilot forts that you can visit. Fort Fincastle was actually built in 1793 and happens to be a very popular attraction that gets its name from the British captain Lord Dunmore.